The subject of money can be such a loaded topic, can’t it? Money really has no power on its own, it’s just a magnifier of our consciousness. It will show up as a “problem” wherever consciousness (or light) is being called into your life for the purpose of healing.
When you think of money, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Don’t censor yourself. Refrain from judging your answers and drop the worry about what others might think about your answers.
The first answer that comes to mind is usually the most true, the most authentic answer. Sometimes our answers may surprise us. It is the first answer that reveals what’s running beneath the surface of your consciousness. Here are some insights to some of the more common beliefs:
1. “There’s never enough of it” – this can reflect a deep belief or perception that you believe you are not enough.
2. “Out of control spending” – it’s time to get grounded into what is real.
3. Bouncing checks – too busy to take the time to keep track of the details of your life; to move your money consciousness forward you need to keep track of your finances. When you start moving forward and expanding your money consciousness, those check bouncing opportunities will disappear. You won’t need your checks to bounce to bring you back to reality.
4. “Inadequate to take care of finances” – a belief that you are inadequate. (Know that you are totally capable!)
5. “Finances are painful” – a belief that life is painful. It’s not the little numbers in the bank account that are painful. It’s often the feelings they evoke, or the conflicts that may begin between two people. Is it painful to talk to your partner about money? Do you not see eye to eye? Up until now, maybe it’s been painful to discuss money matters.
These are just some examples that have come to light for me. What comes to mind for you, when you think of money, is strictly your own meaning. We place meaning on money in our lives. When we’re having financial challenges, it is an opportunity to look deeply at what meaning you are attaching to your present situation. Your reality is caused by your thought processes. If you prefer a different expression of Spirit, ie a different outcome of your thoughts, all you need to do is decide to change your thoughts.
Change your thoughts, change your life.
Easier said than done, I know. If you care to share, leave a comment on what your first, uncensored thought is about money and what you plan to do with this new information, if applicable…